We are an innovative London-born, Cairo-based startup backed by global strategic investors to empower brands to unlock the full potential of their customers by leveraging transactional data. We provide our merchants with world-class data, analytics & tools to better understand their customers and unlock the full potential of any new or existing customer.
We are a purpose-driven team. Our most important asset is an intellectual team that can innovate and execute. It’s what moves us forward! We believe that data-driven companies are built by impressive talents. So, we are always looking for analytical creative team players who want to support our mission in Egypt & the region.
About the role:
We are looking for a passionate & self-driven Junior Account Executive who will partner with our merchants to ensure their long-term success. This role is not focused on making sales, but rather emphasizes relationship-building and providing support to our clients.
As a Junior Account Executive at Zeal, you will:
- Own the entire post-sales relationship with clients, including onboarding, training and technical support
- Responsible for account management and serving as focal point of contact with merchants
- Responsible for the full training cycle and onboarding for new merchants
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a smooth onboarding and strong client experience
- Report and ensure that technical issues are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction in a timely manner
- Answer inbound requests and inquiries from merchants
- Know our products inside and out, illustrate the value to clients to ensure smooth adoption of our products and services
- Follow up with merchants regularly to ensure needs are being met and identify opportunities
- Frequently collaborate with the Product & Tech teams to ensure smooth resolution of any technical issues that users may encounter
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline
- 0-1 years of experience in Account Management or Customer Success
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while paying attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to fast learn and shine in a team
- Fluency in English is a must (written and verbal)
What you’ll love about us:
- Our culture is casual, fun and social
- Work that stays at work: genuine work/life balance served here!
- Health Benefits: Medical insurance
- Flexible Work Setup
- You will have the freedom to try new ideas & experiment