About Zeal: Zeal is an innovative Cairo-based technical startup backed by global strategic investors to empower brands with the next generation of payments, loyalty, and AI-powered insights. We provide our merchants with world-class data, analytics & tools to predict consumer behavior using Artificial Intelligence. Merchants can unlock the full potential of the customers in the most convenient user experience.
Our Mission: 🚀 Zeal is on a mission to create a digital ecosystem for transactions & consumer behavioral insights.
What we're looking for:
We’re looking for a Fintech Commercial Operation leader that can lead agreements with the world’s top institutions. Your relationship building techniques are natural. You’re a leader that can lead an internal team and a team of affiliates. You're a confident, well-presented leader with an understanding of how tech companies work and the importance of partnerships in boosting a company's growth. We're looking for a person who has previously led teams and taken a company from Zero to One.
As the Head of Operations at Zeal, you will be in charge of managing the Operations of the Commercial section end to end.
- Implementing strategies and processes to increase revenue streams
- Managing partnerships and deals with potential business partners to reach the company's growth targets
- Following up on leads, giving business demos to prospects and preparing proposals (RFPs)
- Working as Customer Interface to define project scope, understand client requests and deliver ARDs (App Required Documents) to Product Team
- Ensuring products delivered match objectives and requirements within given time frames
- Coordinating with Tech team for integration requirements based on business needs
- Managing Sales, Product and Customer Success teams
- Administrating Commercial and Financial arrangements with clients to include billing, invoicing and incentives where appropriate.
- Monitoring market trends, competitive landscape and industry developments
- Establishing objectives, procedures, templates, and workflow processes for the Customer Success and the Merchant Onboarding team
- Coordinating with the Tech team in maintenance and bug fixing tickets
- Monitoring company's operations and analyzing metrics, such as: cost effectiveness, time, correctness and so on
- Developing regular reports on performance, roadmap updates and informing internal stakeholders of activities and progress
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with leading a commercial operations team at a fintech start-up
- Can sustain a conversation with a tech partner on potential integrations
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Self-starter, goal-oriented and extremely positive
- Fluency in English is a must (written and verbal)
- A winning attitude!