Zeal is addressing the critical challenge of untapped transactional data. At the moment, whenever a transaction is processed on a POS terminal (payment card machine), physical retailers have no idea who the paying customer is, unless they use a loyalty program. Think of when you go to a supermarket and you pay by card , unless you go to a supermarket that has a loyalty program and you get your loyalty card out, the POS terminal doesn't tell the retailer if you're a new or returning customer, demographics, gender, etc. Unlike e-ecommerce, in physical retail customer identification always had to be a separate step because the payment terminal is not built to self-identify the paying customer. Hence, a plethora of valuable data is lost or underutilized. With Zeal’s advanced Smart POS plugin, the company integrates with POS terminals globally to provide payment acquirers and ISVs with a unique differentiator for their POS terminals. The merchants of our partners benefit from world-class data, analytics & tools to predict consumer behavior using Artificial Intelligence, enabling merchants to unlock the full potential of transactional data.
As a Scrum Master at Zeal, you will play a pivotal role in promoting Agile values and principles, ensuring the adherence to Scrum processes, and fostering a collaborative and efficient work environment. You will work within various verticals, including Zeal App, Payment Acquirers, and Whitelabels. Your responsibilities will include supporting Product team in backlog management, identifying and eliminating obstacles to enhance team productivity.
As A Scrum Master At Zeal, You Will Be Expected To:
- Facilitate Scrum events, including Daily Stand-Ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospectives, ensuring full team engagement.
- Collaborate with Product Managers in maintaining and prioritizing clear and refined product backlogs for upcoming sprints.
- Facilitate team discussions and foster improved team dynamics.
- Coach teams in embracing Agile and Scrum practices and principles, tailored to their specific verticals.
- Identify and eliminate obstacles that may hinder the team's ability to meet sprint goals.
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders and senior management regarding team progress, challenges, and milestones.
- Foster a collaborative, transparent, and efficient work environment.
- Create and monitor metrics to track team progress and performance.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent Agile certification.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Scrum Master role, with a preference for those experienced in a software development environment.
- Deep understanding of Agile principles and Scrum practices.
- Exceptional communication, leadership, and team facilitation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Proficiency in project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
What You'll Love About Us:
- Casual, fun, and social company culture.
- Genuine work/life balance.
- Health benefits including medical insurance.
- Flexible work setup.
- Freedom to experiment and try new ideas.