Zeal is addressing the critical challenge of untapped transactional data. At the moment, whenever a transaction is processed on a POS terminal (payment card machine), physical retailers have no idea who the paying customer is, unless they use a loyalty program. Think of when you go to a supermarket and you pay by card , unless you go to a supermarket that has a loyalty program and you get your loyalty card out, the POS terminal doesn't tell the retailer if you're a new or returning customer, demographics, gender, etc. Unlike e-ecommerce, in physical retail customer identification always had to be a separate step because the payment terminal is not built to self-identify the paying customer. Hence, a plethora of valuable data is lost or underutilized. With Zeal’s advanced Smart POS plugin, the company integrates with POS terminals globally to provide payment acquirers and ISVs with a unique differentiator for their POS terminals. The merchants of our partners benefit from world-class data, analytics & tools to predict consumer behavior using Artificial Intelligence, enabling merchants to unlock the full potential of transactional data.
About The Role:
As a Growth Marketing Lead at Zeal, you'll be driving our success. Your mission is to create clever growth strategies, design unique marketing experiences, and watch customer data closely to keep them satisfied. If you're a creative growth expert with a passion for innovation and great with data, come join our dynamic team and help shape the future of customer interactions at Zeal.
Your Main Responsibilities Are to:
- Drive Growth Initiatives:
- Design and lead various growth initiatives aimed at acquiring new B2B customers, enhancing customer retention, LTV improvement & CVM.
- Lead data-driven strategies to identify and target new potential customer segments.
- Omnichannel Marketing:
- Manage content creation pipeline on the different channels (social, email, web,..)
- Create and implement unique marketing offers and promotions based on thorough user behavior analysis.
- Ensure an integrated omnichannel experience for our customers.
- Data Analysis and Performance Tracking:
- Design and maintain performance dashboards to monitor the success of growth initiatives.
- Conduct in-depth analyses to evaluate the impact of marketing campaigns and make data-driven recommendations.
- Customer Satisfaction Enhancement:
- Develop and launch initiatives focused on enhancing overall customer satisfaction.
- Gather customer feedback and use it to inform improvements in our products and services.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- 5+ years of experience in growth marketing or a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Business or Communication
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
Required Tools & Skills:
- CRM (Braze & Salesforce): Proficiency in CRM software for managing customer interactions and automation.
- Web Analytics (GA4, Amplitude): Experience in web analytics for user behavior tracking and data analysis.
- Data Visualization (Tableau/Looker Studio): Proficiency in data visualization for creating insightful visual representations.
- Excel: Strong data analysis and reporting skills using Microsoft Excel.
- MySQL: Familiarity with database systems for data extraction and analysis.
- Growth Hacking: Proven ability to implement creative, data-driven strategies for rapid business growth.
- Analysis & Segmentation: Skill in data analysis to tailor marketing efforts to distinct customer segments.
- A/B Testing: Experience in evaluating webpage and campaign performance through A/B testing.
- Experimentation: Track record of designing and executing marketing experiments to find effective strategies.
- Campaign Optimization: Proficiency in optimizing campaigns based on data-driven insights to achieve business goals.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Our culture is casual, fun and social
- Work that stays at work: genuine work/life balance served here!
- Health Benefits: Medical and Life insurance
- Flexible Work Setup
- You will have the freedom to try new ideas & experiment