We are an innovative London-born, Cairo-based startup backed by global strategic investors to empower brands to unlock the full potential of their customers by leveraging transactional data. We provide our merchants with world-class data, analytics & tools to better understand their customers and unlock the full potential of any new or existing customer.
We are a purpose-driven team. Our most important asset is an intellectual team that can innovate and execute. It’s what moves us forward!
We believe that data-driven companies are built by impressive talents. So, we are always looking for analytical creative team players who want to support our mission in Egypt & the region.
About the role: We are looking for a Senior Mobile Developer (Cross-Platform) who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will work with our team of talented engineers to build our mobile application. Your primary focus will be the development of our application and its integrations.
As a Senior Mobile Developer at Zeal, you will be in charge of:
- Perform full life-cycle mobile application development by writing clean code using React Native
- Working closely with Scrum stakeholders (product owners, designers, other leads) in planning and executing sprints to ensure successful delivery of sprint goals
- Mentoring, and supporting the team to maximize team productivity
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Maintain code and write test cases to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Monitor App Feedback for the potential patch or upgrade needs
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
The ideal candidate will have
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred
- Strong Background in Typescript, React Query, React Native is a must
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Familiarity with the current state of the ecosystem for development, testing, debugging, and performance benchmarking is a bonus
What you’ll love about us:
- Our culture is casual, fun and social
- Work that stays at work: genuine work/life balance served here!
- Health Benefits: Medical insurance
- Flexible Work Setup
- You will have the freedom to try new ideas & experiment