About Zeal: Zeal is an innovative Cairo-based technical startup backed by global strategic investors to empower brands with the next generation of payments, loyalty, and AI-powered insights. We provide our merchants with world-class data, analytics & tools to predict consumer behavior using Artificial Intelligence. Merchants can unlock the full potential of the customers in the most convenient user experience.
Our Mission: 🚀 Zeal is on a mission to create a digital ecosystem for transactions & consumer behavioral insights.
About the role
We are looking for a Business Development Executive who will be responsible for creating new sales opportunities for the White Label Sector. You will work to generate and transition new leads into our system where the lead will then be picked up by a Product Manager. This role requires a high level of relationship building and account management skills. This position will report directly to the Commercial Lead and will be working alongside the Product and Customer Success team.
As a Business Development Executive at Zeal, you will be in charge of:
- Identifying potential clients and generating leads through research, networking, and outreach
- Achieving sales targets through developing business with existing and new clients
- Understanding product roadmap and features
- Building a positive relationship with clients to ensure that their needs are met and challenges are overcome.
- Collecting client feedback about their experience and directing it to internal team
- Updating all sales activities onto the designated CRM according to Zeal’s guidelines
- Monitoring market trends, competitive landscape and industry developments
- Providing reports to gain insights into sales performance and trends
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years experience in tech/SaaS companies; working with big enterprises is a plus.
- Good network of contacts with Fintech/Banking/Merchant Acquiring/F&B sectors
- Familiarity with POS terminals, payment gateways and integrations is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple accounts at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to close deals and work towards challenging targets
- Disciplined, self-motivated and eager to learn with a can-do attitude
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English is a must (written and verbal)